Practice your listening with 6 short stories in Vietnamese on various topics, read to you at both slow & normal speed. Suitable for upper-beginner to intermediate level.
A PDF Lesson Note that includes:
- Story Transcript in Vietnamese
- English Translation
- Key vocabulary list
- Language note explains difficult grammar points
Two Audio files:
- Slow speed version
- Normal speed version
Best way to study with this material?
Step 1: Understand the story
- 1A - Read the transcript.
- 1B - Check for key vocabulary words that can help you understand the overall meaning of the story.
Step 2: Understand the sentences
- 2A - Translate each sentence into English. Focus on the sentence structures.
- 2B - Check the given translation and notes for difficult grammar points.
Step 3: Active listening
- 3A - Play the audio and follow along with the transcript.
- 3B - Focus on pronunciation and rhythm.
Step 4: Passive listening
- 4A - Listen to the audio passively without the transcript.
- 4B - Replay the audio as many times as you need until you can understand the story without translating.
If you have any problem accessing the files after purchase, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will get the following files:
PDF lesson notes6 files
AUDIO slow speed6 files
AUDIO normal speed6 files
- You will get the following files:
- PDF lesson notes6 files
- AUDIO slow speed6 files
- AUDIO normal speed6 files